DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
The school prepares students for three Science subjects as well as Mathematics. There is one Science Laboratory which is manned by a Lab technician. The Department has six teaching staff members namely:
1. Mr. Kimani, E.M. - HOD, Physics and Maths
2. Mr. Mwangi, J.K. - Chemistry and Maths
3. Mr. Kande, D.K. - Maths and Chemistry
4. Mr. Kaguchia, S.M. - Biology and Chemistry
5. Mrs. Karanja, G.W. - Agriculture and Chemistry
6. Miss Njuki, M.W. - Biology and Chemistry
Its worth noting that Maths and Chemistry are compulsary for all the students while either Biology or Physics is optional in form three. The School readily prepares students for Maths and Science contests both internally and externally. The students also participate in the Science and Technology Congress which is held yearly where they have emerged winners in various categories in different years.
Our Science and Maths studies are geared to making the students be self reliant, have a critical mind and be ready to assist the wider society to embrace and advance new technology.